• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need your opinions again

Niklovesrats

Warren Scout
Ok.... so im after your opinions and advice again!!! Ive currently got Cola and Honey, 2 sisters that have been together since birth and have always got on incredibly well, they live in a 7x5 shed in the garden, not yet neutered but its on the "to do" list. Also got Peter and Velvet, were living alone both neutered then bonded and have been in love ever since. They live in a double garage in a hutch with a run attached. There is a stunning black rex rabbit in work and I am totally in love and I would like to have him...... He would have to live alone for the time being and as much as ive tried to persuade hubby to let me have him as an indoor rabbit he is very against the idea but would let me have him to live in the garage. Could he be bonded with any of the others or is it a silly idea to get him????? Ive spent a fair few hours bunny cuddling today!!!!

Have you read the trio bonding sticky? Trios can work, but introducing a third rabbit can break the bond of the original pair, and you could end up with 3 singles. I wouldn't risk it personally.

Hello! I have a rex rabbit-Shes black with thick fur. I agree with 'ZooBec' it can be dangerous. Is there any space for another fenced off area in the garage? Did you know, Rex rabbits are very intelligent, and therefore easier to litter train. That's why they're a popular house pet-Tell your husband that! Haha.

Hope that helped :)

How old are the sisters?

I wouldn't chance breaking the male/female pair up as they sound very happy. I think you would have more luck bonding him with the 2 sisters as they would probably like having a boyfriend to share. Is he neutered?

Dooo iiiit. I would love a rex rabbit ... I agree that the two girls sound like a likely bond for him. Awww.

Best of luck. There are infinate cute rabbits out there!

I did it!!! It was almost fate!! He was being bullied by a massive lionhead so he was removed from the pen and I therefore said I would have him!! I called him Rex!!!

Back