• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The great escape

loobers25

Warren Veteran
So I just got home from work. Opened the door. Had a sneaky feeling something wasn't right. I could see something on my downstairs window seal. All the controllers in the lounge had moved and all my ornaments out of place. I spot a trail of Hay down the stairs.... Urghhh Toby has jumped over his stair gate. I have found a thousand bum nuggets in the kitchen - the rascal has been every where. Poor milly girl was left by herself in the bunny room. I have unfortunately taken my door off the rabbit room (which was you guys idea ha ha ha) so now I am going to have to build grid or something up the top of the stair gate to stop him jumping over. I get really worried about leaving them when I am work so this just confirms it! [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Naughty Toby :shock: could he have squeezed through the gate? Bum nuggets :lol::lol::lol:

I've got mesh on the gate so he's definitely got over it [emoji1] [emoji1]

2aeeee11eb62c420b4ddeb44fc63363b.jpg

On the move

Back