• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet mojo and grace!

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
I've already introduced myself, so here's Mojo and Grace:
RUN2.jpg

I dropped the Excel pellet! :oops:

I want to kidnap these two every time I see a piccy. They are just gorgeous :D

Tam

:D You could have a 'shotty' if you want, just come up and bun-sit for a weekend so's me and Jim could have a weekend off!!!!!

Bluebunny, I was told that the mother was a lop of some sort and they thought the father was a British Giant, but I haven't a clue! We got them through rabbitrehome, from an owner in Aldershot, and she had bought them through a newspaper advert. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them, but I never realised they would be sooooo big! But they are wonderful buns!

Here's a pic of their faces Becky:

HI_MOM_.jpg

Hi - I have met Mojo and Grace, and these buns are even more beautiful in real life - I love their ears - flap all over the place when they run !! :)

Lynda, they are really beautiful but I never realised bunnies could be that big! I see Dad was ?British giant? They must feel like a small child in your "bosie"

hi,
the one on left looks like a blue and the one on the right lookes like a opal
the mother must of bin a french lop cause the mother would have to be bigger or same size
becky

:oops: Thank you all for your lovely comments. Mojo and Grace are wonderful buns, and very food oriented, if I want them to come in from the garden, I just have to rattle the food dish and they come running faster than the speed of light! Soooo funny to see, cos they sort of ......ripple...... when they run. They're not too keen on cuddles but I try to sneak some in when they are napping/resting :lol: Bum checks are a real farce! When I lift them up, they're so big I can't manouver them to see their bums, so Jim lifts them and I fake about in the fur!

Mojo and Grace are just gorgeous and I've also had the privilege of meeting them and seeing their massive living quarters :thumb: :love:

:lol: Lynda - I'm on my way - I know the route as far as Sheffield now after Tilley the weekend and I'm definately after Rabbit Napping your bunnies - how bostin they are.........

:lol: Forgot to tell you, I've trained them to be guard rabbits, they let you in but wont let you out again. Their large run is slowly filling up with kindly desperados wearing jeans with shredded legs, clinging to the weldmesh and peering out plaintively, inwardly sobbing 'let me out, pleeeeeze' ............. what date shall I pencil you in for?............... :D

:lol: :lol: - Bunnhugger - you little Minx - you'd didn't mentioned you'd
trained them to be Guard Bunnies!!! - Shreaded legs eh! - think I might
just have to delay my trip a little hon - something pressings just come up!!

Only Kidding :lol: - they are still bostin buns!!

Back