• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at these two!

About 12 weeks, they are in somerset. A lady has taken four buns from a gypsy site and these are two of them. There are also another 5 babies and mum to go when the babies are old enough.

Tam

Oh Tamsin, they are soooo pretty!!! Just like Louise's Talulah-Belle, who sadly died last month. Hope they find a home soon. :)

Oh nooooooooo - I carn't look - they are sooooo lovely -

They look soooo much like my Buffy -

I know Rae too who is looking to reholme - They are Beauuutiful bunnies -lets hope they find a forever home soooooon.

Hiya,

I'm new here and have just introduced myself in the 'introduction' forum. These two gorgeous bunnies are coming to live with me in Stoke on Trent :love: I am collecting them on Monday!!!!

Karen xxx

I think we should name this site the evil place of temptation. Its like everyone conspiring against you to not have a whole warren of bunnies! ;-(

They have settled in brilliantly!!! I absolutely adore them :D

These are my first bunnies, and my only regret is that I waited so long before deciding to have rabbits :love:

Karen xxx

Back