• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas gift ideas for bunnies

Bunny Magoo

Warren Scout
So hobbycraft have colour in cardboard houses/farms/castles/igloos plus others half price at the moment for £5-£7.50! Seem to be out of stock online but my local store had good stock.
b8c1045c98b344e206d086b57ff63f48.jpg
96ccf672f6cb24c9b9b14b9e553ea6c4.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I tried to get the igloo online last night and it was out of stock. :lol: Im making all mine christmas crackers with toilet tube with brown paper round filled with goodies and tied with jute twine. Im hopefully getting them 2 wooden doll beds for the living room and making them some new wooden toys too. x

Treacle has a new carrot cottage, a rustly tunnel thing ( won't last 5 minutes probably :roll:) and I'm making a couple of things out of loo rolls :D

The hobby craft items look really good, might try to pop to my local one to see if they have any in stock as that's a great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The carrot cottages look really good too, I've added it to my list of potential presents for Cinammon [emoji4] here are some things that were already on my list....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one of those cardboard castles a while ago, made it up and put it in the shed with Pippin and his wifey bun Apple. He had a sniff round and got in it (she's way to big to get in anything like that) but he didn't really bother with it, so after a couple of weeks I gave it to Toffee and Smartie, my other pair. Smartie's a tiny Nethie cross, soo he managed to get to the top. Toffee is a thug, and she ripped it to pieces in a few hours. I came out in the morning to see bits of cardboard everywhere and a smug look on her face - 'Look what I did Mum!'

Last edited:
Back