• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty!

Mia13415619

Young Bun
Hey guys. Haven't posted in a while, sorry bout that. Misty is back to her usual self. She was living out in the shed day and night but now I bring her in at night and take her out for exercise in the day. She stays in a little cage but I leave the flap open so she can hop around. She seems to sleep right on the floor in her cage however, and this seems uncomfortable. So I got her a little dog bed and I was thinking about filling it with a towel or something like that, is that safe?

Thanks guys :)

Now the weather is much colder it is not a good idea to let your bunny go outside as the difference in temperature can upset their respiratory system and can cause Snuffles. They are different to dogs and cats. Sorry about this but you are risking her health.

Ok. I'm going to be giving her a hot water bottle during the day. The shed is insulated so she should be alright. If you disagree I can change things but I will be researching more about the topic.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back