• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

binkys on command

That's amazing :love: Has made me smile too :)
Out little guy usually binkies after being "told off"/when he's done something he knows he shouldn't!

Awesome, lovely video :D I'm glad mine aren't the only ones who do it in daft places (against the wall in your example :D)!

One of the best sights in the world, happy binkying bunnies :love: :love:

Lola does them but mostly head binkies when I say "What's this?" In a very high pitched voice as she thinks food is coming. Especially if I am in the kitchen!

Its amazing how clever they are. Yeah keletkezes they dont seem to think about anything being in the way when they go on a binky spree. I can be having the worse day ever and they make me feel better.

Ahhh...what lovely bunnies. Just proves that bunnies are a lot clever than most people think!

Love the video! Nicholas often does bunny 500's around the living room to the point it creates a breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its amazing how clever they are. Yeah keletkezes they dont seem to think about anything being in the way when they go on a binky spree. I can be having the worse day ever and they make me feel better.

Totally inspired by you WS, I have got my little nethie to do 'the dance' as I call it, on command :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMmTV3XIxdM

She knows it's enough of the dance when the big bowl of supper goes down :lol:

Back