• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huge Orange Wee on my bed

:evil: Does anybody want a Boo?

Haha, I had thought your rabbits were being so incredibly well-behaved and resisting of temptation :lol: Beds seem to be just made for weeing on in the world of rabbits. When does the tarpaulin come out?

Er no, Boo would need to live outside here if she did that sort of thing :lol:

Haha, I had thought your rabbits were being so incredibly well-behaved and resisting of temptation :lol: Beds seem to be just made for weeing on in the world of rabbits. When does the tarpaulin come out?

Er no, Boo would need to live outside here if she did that sort of thing :lol:

but I've heard you say you'd really like a rew lop? please take her Omi, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeee

I really can't cope, not with no washing facilities :( Today luckily my laundry arrived so I showed him Boo, explained what the horror had done & gave him said quilt ...had to be the really thick feather one

You could always try selling the quilt on eBay, Barn Yard Bunnies could point you in the right direction. ...

:lol: that could work for the next one which there is bound to be. Would you like to foster her for a month or 2

You'd be lost without her and you know it... orange pee or not. It's just a phase.. it won't last long (she says, hopefully).

Oh dear I hate to say it but it was waiting to happen ... But how do you know it was Boo? You are trying to give away the Princess and she may be totally innocent :D

I don't :oops: but I did tell them all they were welcome on the bed strictly on the condition on no poos & defo no wee. I forget (well didn't know how) to sign it to my deaf Boo Boo . To be fair from the size of it it was probably all three. It may be least likely to be Boo, she has visited us in bed for ages & not even a poopy on the bedroom floor

I can pick them up at Christmas when I'm next in Burnley...? I'm sure OH won't mind, I think he's got a super soft spot for trios :D

I feel your pain. I get a nice puddle every few weeks. It's Fiver. I know because one night he was sat on me and he peed through the duvet and all over me. I was mortified.

Back