• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Warren - Pictures as promised

Hi Guys,

Here's a glimpse of the warren "at home". LOL I feel like they are in the bunny version of Hello.

This is Holly and Caesar "The Geeze" Geezer
eb5b4982.jpg

This is Toby
d826d85c.jpg

This is Neville (left) and Bob (right)
b28ff662.jpg

This is Heidi - She is just get over a skin complaint on her ear.
7dcd5a85.jpg

This is our Jodie - She is a psycho
1e2caee7.jpg

This is Charlie Cheesecake (Charlotte)
b580da57.jpg

Our baby Clio
7f38930a.jpg

Here is Maureen
dd1ec2bd.jpg

and Linda
25d5b62b.jpg

This is one of our houses!
578ed46f.jpg

11f3b18f.jpg

and here is our back Garden
02eea4ec.jpg

fd754783.jpg

and here is Mummy!
DSCF1684.jpg

Wow that is some cool set up!

Well done, lovely Bunnies and piggies, crikey thought looks like a lot of cleaning to do :lol:

Now you can see why we have to have to put a bit of effort into our run!!

Our 4 soon to be babes will visit 2 doors down and not want to come home!!

Andrea I do think you should show all, the lighthouse in the open run!! :lol:

L

Hello Holly go Lightly & your pampered pets ... !

NICE bunnies (absolutely GORGEOUS in fact!)

NICE guineas (especially that Maureen ... what a name !! :lol: )

NICE set up

... & dresses - hee hee!!

bluebunny said:
Hi its looks a lovely set up, can i just ask though what do you do with the rabbits when it rains?

The run, the middle hutch and the wendy house are all connected by catflaps. They can run right through. Although I have recently installed two x 2 story condos above the run connected by ramps so they can run "upstairs" for more indoor space. I keep 2 clans. 4 Dutch together (The VonTrapps-Austrian, I know) and The Rufty Tufty Club (3 Lop Eared and 1 English Spot) I have to lock some flaps sometimes to keep them apart. Holly and Neville HATE each other. :twisted: I'm working on it.
:cry:

They are lovely the blue ditches look like my astral and the butterfly Lop looks like my Sadie...sadly neither with me anyl onger

Karen2 said:
They are lovely the blue ditches look like my astral and the butterfly Lop looks like my Sadie...sadly neither with me anyl onger

:cry: I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to them.

I am sorry you lost your buns. I just hope everyday for my rabbits's health and contentment. I'm sure we all do. Best we can do is make sure everyday of their life is worth living, full of companionship, safety and scrummie tidbits from the veggie garden :)

Back