• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone

Terri

New Kit
was just browsing looking for bunny stuff and i found you lot and as i know little or nothing about rabbits this looks like a good place to learn. we ( my 22 year old daughter and i ) have two rabbits chinaski mini lop about 15 mnths old he was bought for a child who then got bored with him so i was nagged into taking him on. We decided he could not be an only child and so my daughter went out and bought :evil: an albino netherland dwarf called Mona, my husband was told that mona was only being fostered while a freind of my daughters was on holiday this was three months ago( he did not want a second rabbit ) and she is still here. i am also mum to ailsa a small shetland sheepdog and to four two legged pets that i am trying to rehome but have only managed to get rid of one so far. I will shut up for now but hope to get to know you all and to find out more about what makes rabbits tick.

Hello and welcome :wave:

One of my buns is being rehomed to Edinburgh very soon! His name's Mackenzie, and the family who are adopting him are really nice.

Good to see another person from Scotland! Ooooo numbers are creeping up. If this keeps up, I'll be the number one Scottish promoter for RU ....... *thinks: wonder if I'll qualify for a Welcome Host certificate............* :lol:

Back