• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

JC

I wish I lived nearer as I did like him and the surgery. Am still paying the bill off at £10 a month - it will take over a year still - very glad he is OK with that, although I did pay the majority of it and it was far, far higher than estimated.

I see jc, very lucky to live near thanks to this forum I found him

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I'm looking to go to him now that he has moved practice. I liked him, but didn't like his reception staff so was reluctant to go back to the practice.

You mean Iain daphnephoebe? I'm also thinking of going back to him for various reasons but it is a full hour away as opposed to 40 minutes for CVG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean Iain daphnephoebe? I'm also thinking of going back to him for various reasons but it is a full hour away as opposed to 40 minutes for CVG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting all confused..... :(
Maybe I should give up today....

JC is John? In the London area? I had a similar experience with him, but obviously moved away from the area... Iain was the one that moved practice, not John (If this is in fact John.)

ETA: Okay... I'm with it now.... If this is John I'm thinking of its a completely different thing.

My usual vets referred me to John and he was brilliant. Just a shame we lived so far away so we only really used him for the most complex case. I've now moved further away so its completely off the board if there is an issue... I'd have to use more local ones....

Iain is the one that I thought was good, but didn't like the other staff..... okay... I think I'm with it now, hopefully.

Last edited:
No, think you have wrong person, daphnephoebe.

John Chitty is in in Hampshire - Andover - and has always practised in that area, although he does do odd clinics in Basingstoke and Southampton (well, he used to, not sure if he still does).

No, think you have wrong person, daphnephoebe.

John Chitty is in in Hampshire - Andover - and has always practised in that area, although he does do odd clinics in Basingstoke and Southampton (well, he used to, not sure if he still does).

Ah... yes. he's the one my vet referred to in the past. Gosh I hate my brain today. I'm sure if someone asked my name I'd have to check my licence :lol:
Thank you Babsie :)

Ah... yes. he's the one my vet referred to in the past. Gosh I hate my brain today. I'm sure if someone asked my name I'd have to check my licence :lol:
Thank you Babsie :)

If its any consolation, I've had brain fog for the past 5 months and I'm learning to live with it.:lol:

Ooh, I will join but in the mean time could anyone scan me a copy of the list at all?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1f23ef2a616284906d81ea0e367bd0be.jpg

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

If its any consolation, I've had brain fog for the past 5 months and I'm learning to live with it.:lol:

:lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one. I honestly feel like I should just hide under something today...... I can't even think of the word for the something I want to hide under..... *face palm*

I was hoping to see somewhere close to me but nope!
Molly not on the list though which is surprising. I couldn't think of any better myself! She has saved two of my boys though so maybe I'm (very) biased!

Back