• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brrrrrrr

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
My poor rabbits are feeling the cold :(
I tucked a fleece round Joey last night & he didn't move for ages.

IMG_4461_zpspa1t0f96.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Look at those two ministering to Joey. Looks like he's coming down with Man Flu and wants sympathy :lol:

:lol: he does seem to enjoy the attention of his nurse bunnies. Man flu is probably right. I thought I'd be worried about me being cold but no, am worried about the bunnies - & some of my plants don't look best pleased either

:lol: he does seem to enjoy the attention of his nurse bunnies. Man flu is probably right. I thought I'd be worried about me being cold but no, am worried about the bunnies - & some of my plants don't look best pleased either

Some of your plants? Are you turning into a Monty Don as well as a super Soap Kitchen entrepreneur? :D

Some of your plants? Are you turning into a Monty Don as well as a super Soap Kitchen entrepreneur? :D

quite the reverse! My green fingered mumgives me plants from time to time when she has grown them too big for her "little house", them I systematically & slowly kill them...unintentionally. My money trees & aloe vera look really fed up.

Mmmm...maybe I'm just projecting on bunnies & plants

Look at those two ministering to Joey. Looks like he's coming down with Man Flu and wants sympathy :lol:

No, no no, they are just scheming little hussies, wondering why he's got the fleece and they haven't. One move from Joey and they'll grab it for themselves :lol:

No, no no, they are just scheming little hussies, wondering why he's got the fleece and they haven't. One move from Joey and they'll grab it for themselves :lol:

:lol::lol:

I can't imagine for one minute though that it's the only fleece there is in JB's household :D They should ask nicely and they will get one each for sure. Oh, unless they are still packed away!

Pah, Aboleth was almost fully stretched out on the windowsill the other day, when it was about 5°! She thinks it's far too warm at the moment, evidently! :lol: Although it's apparently the right kind of weather to pee all over the floor of the playhouse :evil:

My bunnies haven't flopped for 8 days - that is their main skill. I've deskilled my bunnies by bringing them to live in the antartic(like conditions)

My poor rabbits are feeling the cold :(
I tucked a fleece round Joey last night & he didn't move for ages.

IMG_4461_zpspa1t0f96.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

:love: I wants so give smushes.

Look at the girls taking care of him :love: Such a cute trio :love:

D & P seem cold too.. even with the heating turned on but not sure they'd let me put a blankie over them (I did get to give them a 30 second cuddle while they were on the floor yesterday).

:love: I wants so give smushes.

Look at the girls taking care of him :love: Such a cute trio :love:

D & P seem cold too.. even with the heating turned on but not sure they'd let me put a blankie over them (I did get to give them a 30 second cuddle while they were on the floor yesterday).

They'd happily accept your smushes though they'd probably prefer your food over love. Nice you got a wee cuddle with your girls. Funny how indoor bunnies seem to be getting cold.

Back