• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billy Monkey

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
He may be gone but he will never be forgotten so I'm starting this thread for my lovely Billy :) (Also known as Bill, Billy-Monkey, Monkey, Bilkie, Bilbo, Billybobs, Bilkie-Way and Monster!)
Talking about him and looking at photos is really helping me at the moment. I hope that you can all see why I loved this little guy so much :love:
I won't post too many at a time... I promise.
x

Last edited:
He may be gone but he will never be forgotten so I'm starting this thread for my lovely Billy :) (Also known as Bill, Billy-Monkey, Monkey, Bilkie, Bilbo, Billybobs, Bilkie-Way and Monster!)
Talking about him and looking at photos is really helping me at the moment. I hope that you can all see why I loved this little guy so much :love:
I won't post too many at a time... I promise.
x

Just so long as there are *quite* a few then :D

Never forgotten. I am glad talking about him and looking at photos is helping. He was quite a character, and very brave :love:

Awwww wonderful :love:

Bit dangerous with that remote control so near to the teeth :lol:

And I love it when they go to a soft spot for their flop. I often wonder where wildies do their flopping - if they do it at all?

Awwww wonderful :love:

Bit dangerous with that remote control so near to the teeth :lol:

And I love it when they go to a soft spot for their flop. I often wonder where wildies do their flopping - if they do it at all?

That's Billy's famous star rug. He really loved it. He would get on it, dig the rug and then flop. He would flop so much. He really was a happy, contented boy :)

So very handsome and he looks so very content. He will always be in your heart and able to be with you everywhere now in spirit. :love:
I have no issue with lots and lots of pix of him, I adore black rabbits in general but he was striking. :love: xxxx

Well this will be a win-win situation. It helps you and we get to see more pics of Billy Monkey :D

Beautiful pics of Billy Monkey (OH is now singing his song because he has heard me sing it so much). Bill reminds me of my second ever rabbit Ralph. He was full of adventure & super friendly too. And the same soulfull brown eyes :love:

Beautiful pics of Billy Monkey (OH is now singing his song because he has heard me sing it so much). Bill reminds me of my second ever rabbit Ralph. He was full of adventure & super friendly too. And the same soulfull brown eyes :love:

His song does have a tendency to stick in your head! I'm sure you will both be singing it for months :) It makes me happy to know that people are singing his song :love:
Ralph sounds just like him. Both lovely boys!
Xxx

June this year, helping me to pack for my holiday... or maybe be wanted to come with me. I wish that I'd never gone and that I'd spent an extra 2 weeks with my boy </3

Back