• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello, hello, hello

bunnykins

New Kit
Hello All,

forgive me, my membership is a little early as we don't collect our 4 new buns for another 2 weeks from bobtails. we shall have 2 grey/white dutch and 2 lop eared, hopefully all 4 will be very happy together. They are all babes.

We (as in HE) have been building a bunny heaven in the garden. Its coming along nicely and will be finished soon!! thats if he cant find another addition/adjustment/enhancement to make. Very committed. :eek:

i will post the finsihed version, you may have seen the initial pics from holly-go-lightly.

Yes it is all her fault - holly and ceaser are adorable let alone the other 9!
we are truly suckered in. :lol:

finding all your info extremely helpful and will set us on our way for new bunny carers. thank you

:wave: Helloooooo and welcome! Can't wait to see the pics. This is an ideal place to gather useful information and tips, and what a clever person you are to do a bit of research first :lol: .

We're all a bit nuts but that's ok, we're harmless! Hope you enjoy your browsing.

Hi there, :)

It must lovely to have a handy other half to build you a lovely bunny home.

Any piccies of it?
look forward to chatting

hiya,
welcome,
I got my bun Shelley from bobtails too, delia and the crew do a good job. enjoy your new buns when you get them, and look forward to the pics!!!
vikki

Welcome to the forum! You must be very excited. Its great watching bunnies explore a new home & toys so I bet you'll be sitting outside for hours when they arrive :D

Tam

Photos are great!! Not a hutch but a palace. I have looked at them already and if I have already posted a reply somewhere else - please forgive :oops: Another "senior" moment

Back