• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Charlie

Young Bun
Hi, My name is Charlie and I am 16 years old and live in North Yorkshire.
I own one Rabbit called Dandi. She is a grey dwarf lop eared rabbit and is one years old. She is the first rabbit that I have ever owned and is quite cheeky in my opinion, I don't know if all rabbits are.
She has certian "party tricks", the best one being, when she has finished her food, or when she recieves something she doesn't like, she chucks the bowls down into the run below! Her favourite food is parsley.
Besides Dandi, I also own a cat called Bobby. He is a black and white tom cat, and surprisingly he is frightend of Dandi, and moves away when she makes any sudden movements! :lol:
I also love horses, and go riding often!
Love
Charlie

Welcome Charlie and your furries :wave:

Look forward to seeing pics :D

You'll find plenty of helpful advice here too. :thumb:

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the forum :) We used to have a bunny that did that with his bowls, they were ceramic ones and he kept smashing them!!

Tam

Hello and welcome....my kitten was scared of the rabbits...but then she was only 12 weeks . She now sits and watches them play..at 20 weeks old

Hi Charlie, welcome to the forum, I worked for three years as a riding instructor, so can go a bit horsey mad too... :roll:

Back