• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss having bunnies.

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Like, a lot :(

Losing my two upset me so much, especially Boris as he was literally my soulmate and our bond was very strong. I swore I would never ever get any more. But now I'm finding myself really really wanting more rabbits. Unfortunately I'm in no position to get any, and won't be for quite some time. Knowing that makes it even harder :( *sigh*

Anyone else in the same position?

I no longer have rabbits ,it's been nearly four years since my boy Rio went to the bridge,and his wifie Cleo a year before.My heart always says yes get some more but my head says no.Mainly financial,I couldn't afford vet fees.I qualify for the PDSA but their rabbit knowledge isn't great I found.

Losing my two upset me so much, especially Boris as he was literally my soulmate and our bond was very strong. I swore I would never ever get any more. But now I'm finding myself really really wanting more rabbits. Unfortunately I'm in no position to get any, and won't be for quite some time. Knowing that makes it even harder :( *sigh*

I remember your Boris well. All his snotty nose problems, bless him. I do still have 4 Rabbits, but at one time I had 45. Whilst 45 was way too many it does seem very strange only having 4 now. The daily cleaning out is done by 9am now. Where-as it used to be an all day job.

One day you will probably be able to have some Rabbits again xx

:love:

I'm so sorry, that's hard. Sending hugs x

I have no rabbits. I had four rabbits when this year began. I won't be having any more. They are still charming and adorable but I cannot take responsibility for additional lives now. I can only be me, and see how that goes. But I understand about missing them. xx

I'm in the same position. We said that if bisc remained single then we wouldn't get anymore after he had gone. At least for a long time and I even said ever at one stage.

But the gap left is huge and I miss my boys so much. At the moment it is them that I want but I hope to have rabbits again someday. They give something that you just can't compare to anything else. They are very special.

I know your feeling, you could maybe in future look forward to adopting some
Have you thought about sponsoring a bunny at a rescue that way you be helping rabbit and you get news and updates etc

Back