• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HI

Hi Nicola, :bunny:
Do you have any bunnys in mind?
Like to see a picci of your hutch and run if you've got any? And new buns when arrive!!

Welcome to the forum :) It shouldn't be to hard to find a pair a bunnies. Bobtails (in Surrey) are possibly expecting some Fench Lops in. You can contact them on Tel: 020 8393 2016 leave your details if you get an answer phone message. They have quite a collection of other rabbits if there is a different breed you have in mind.

Tam

WOW thanks for the many pm's i have got offering possible bunnies for re homing.I have had a male french lop who recently died at the age of 6 and we have also had mini lops( a few years back now!).My first choice would be frenchies but really any of the lops are just a nice.Colour is not an issue.

Hi Nicola,

Where about in Surrey are you? Just wondering whether you are from anywhere near me. I have a French lop cross, Benji (my avatar). One day I would love to have a full French lop.

Hi Nicola,

Hey, I'm from Surrey too! Where do you live? I'm in Camberley.

Sorry to hear about your Frenchie. I love lops as well. If you're looking to get some bunnies, there is a rescue in Bracknell (if you're anywhere near there) called Bracknell Rabbit Rescue. That's where I got my Lottie from! I never meant to adopt a bunny -- was just looking!! You know how it goes :oops:

Anyway, there are lots of gorgeous bunnies there. Not sure about french lops. There was one there when I went to see Lottie. He was a huge agouti called Jasper (I remember because my first little bunny boy was called that, although I called him Jazzy for short). The frenchie was with two other rabbits I believe. I did have a chuckle cos apparantly the owner wanted to get rid of them because the neighbours said they made too much noise! They seemed pretty quiet to me!

Ooops, I'm rambling.... If you want details of the Rescue (phone number etc) I can give them to you.

Good luck! :)

Molly

Welcome and good luck with your search. Sorry about your Frenchy, I have had 4 and lost them ...they are great buns

I have to say when we had mini lops the noise they made at night was terrible.If they got scared they would thump very loudly,so i guess if a french lop is making noise it will be VERY loud!!

Yes, bunnies can be very noisy when frightened with all that thumping. Unfortunately, the woman who brought her french lop and his family to the Bracknell Rabbit Rescue has a habit of acquiring rabbits for a while, gets tired of them and then makes an excuse about why she can't have them anymore. Then the cycle starts again.

Very sad. :cry:

Molly

Back