• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy trio now!

Casco

Mama Doe
I was a little concerned a few weeks ago that 2 of the newly formed trio weren't getting on that great (little bit of chasing and generally not snuggling together) but I have to say in the last couple of weeks it's all fell into place and the 3 of them are getting on well :D Got some photos of them over the last few days all sitting together :love: and I'm hoping the bunny love continues.

They do have plenty of space to sit in but choose to squish in a corner :lol:

What lovely pics :love: I bet you're so pleased that they are all very happy together now. Sometimes they just need a bit of time. Gorgeous rabbits too :D

Yip I'm pleased they are getting on so well, I love looking over and seeing them all lying together it's too cute! I think the vet visit for their RHD2 vacs helped - they started chasing and humping when I put them in the carrier but were fine after about 30 seconds and it's been since then that they've gradually went from being 2 snuggling and 1 sitting on their own to mostly the 3 of them sitting together.

love the ear symmetry going on in the first pic! :love:

Haha, yes almost perfect!

They are so comfortable together now that Millie keeps doing dead bunny flops just to panic me! The other 2 have never done this so I'm not used to it :lol:

I am pleased to hear your 3 are happy together. Is the one in the middle, black bunny, part of your pair or not.

No Millie (dark bunny) is the one I added, the 2 white ones were my pair - both male & littermates so together since birth.

I was a little concerned a few weeks ago that 2 of the newly formed trio weren't getting on that great (little bit of chasing and generally not snuggling together) but I have to say in the last couple of weeks it's all fell into place and the 3 of them are getting on well :D Got some photos of them over the last few days all sitting together :love: and I'm hoping the bunny love continues.

They do have plenty of space to sit in but choose to squish in a corner :lol:

What absolutely fantastic photos, Casco :love:

Back