• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you think you're going?!

JessBun

Mama Doe
Went to go pop outside to the garden the other day, and as usual, Autumn follows, and sits and waits, glaring at me. I was out a good ten minutes, and when I got back she was still in the exact same spot. Adorable wee lop face.

(sorry for poor pic quality, photos tend to turn out very yellowish in here of an evening!)

Went to go pop outside to the garden the other day, and as usual, Autumn follows, and sits and waits, glaring at me. I was out a good ten minutes, and when I got back she was still in the exact same spot. Adorable wee lop face.

(sorry for poor pic quality, photos tend to turn out very yellowish in here of an evening!)

Watching Mum, how adorable :love:

She is so lovely. We're very lucky :love:

Is anyone elses house bunnies getting the 2 coats thing coming on? I'm really surprised she seems to be getting a winter coat indoors, I've been putting the heating on lots lately as well! xx

She is so lovely. We're very lucky :love:

Is anyone elses house bunnies getting the 2 coats thing coming on? I'm really surprised she seems to be getting a winter coat indoors, I've been putting the heating on lots lately as well! xx

Mine have all been through the two coats already :wave:

Yep my two are currently going through their second coat!

Aww she's gorgeous!! :love: my Bailey does exactly the same thing, when in the front garden, watches by the door and won't move till I return. The funniest is when I'm in the back garden, he actually jumps on my bed, on the window sill and watches me! The clocks I've caught him, jumps off and is back by the door for when I come back in! Haha! :lol: :lol:

seriously my little dabbit (dog bun) lol!

Close up of grumpybun in her wee tent :lol: Excuse the state of the old tent, I've tried to scrub it clean but it won't (it was used outside for Micky) and really just needs chucking out. She loves the darn thing though so I haven't the heart to take it from her yet :lol:

All pleased with herself after shredding the newspaper in the litter tray, and dragging it out along with the hay :roll:

Close up of grumpybun in her wee tent :lol: Excuse the state of the old tent, I've tried to scrub it clean but it won't (it was used outside for Micky) and really just needs chucking out. She loves the darn thing though so I haven't the heart to take it from her yet :lol:

All pleased with herself after shredding the newspaper in the litter tray, and dragging it out along with the hay :roll:

She has an adorably cute face :love:

Sweet ,she has the equivalent of childs manky old blanket.My niece had one for years called it her " Bit" she's 29 now.:lol: It's a comforter.

Back