• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bad rabbit owner award goes to............. me!

moi

Mama Doe
Tonic is afraid of his own shadow, 3 years down the line hes still frightened of everything, especially us humans! Anyhow I gave him and Peggy there brekkie, then went to leave the room. In his panic to get away from me he ended up getting right under my feet, I tried to avoid him but insted tripped and ended up knocking him halfway across the room!

Oh dear! don't blame yourself, despite doing the house rabbit shuffle I'm afraid I've sent Boots sliding away from me a few times when he's managed to get under my feet!

If only they knew if they stayed away from our feet they would stay out of harms way! xxx

Aww, we've done this to Autumn so many times! She loves to be close to us, which means getting right under our feet as often as possible, at the most awkward times!

We've sent her sliding across the wooden floor more times than we can remember, poor mite :( It never seems to put her off doing it though - maybe it's the terrible guilt cuddles she get's afterwards! :lol:

I've almost knocked Daphne down he stairs a few times because of her excitement to have dinner... :(

She's not gone down yet, but I know she eventually will.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Oh, Sonic's been booted multiple times! Face, ribs, butt, you name it. Don't feel bad, I'm sure they're intelligent enough to know what happens when they get under our feet!

Aww, we've done this to Autumn so many times! She loves to be close to us, which means getting right under our feet as often as possible, at the most awkward times!

We've sent her sliding across the wooden floor more times than we can remember, poor mite :( It never seems to put her off doing it though - maybe it's the terrible guilt cuddles she get's afterwards! :lol:

Tonic is scared of everyone and everything, especially us people. Sad really :(

Could be worse.. I've sat on my dog :shock:
And I've got a big **** lol

I've sat on my mothers cat before. And I'm certain I have an even bigger **** :lol:

How I didn't break her into a thousand pieces I'll never know. The couch was super squishy, so I think that helped.

(She was fine, she didn't even yelp out or anything. I've never worked it out to this day!). x

Tonic is scared of everyone and everything, especially us people. Sad really :(

Aww! Autumn does have freak outs if you move suddenly and startle her, my OH calls her scooby do as we have wooden floors so she seems to slide about running on the spot. Hopefully with time Tonic will be able to relax a little more xx

Poor old Bubbles has been sent flying across my gloss tiled kitchen many times, he seems to have to walk exactly where you plan to put your feet. I have done numerous stunt woman rolls to avoid him but sometimes there's nothing i can do. He never seems harmed though and runs back over for a nose tickle and a treat. In fact perhaps he is playing me for the rewards he gets afterwards. :lol:

Aww! Autumn does have freak outs if you move suddenly and startle her, my OH calls her scooby do as we have wooden floors so she seems to slide about running on the spot. Hopefully with time Tonic will be able to relax a little more xx
Fingers crossed, although youd think after 3 years hed now realise were not keeping him for a stew! lol x

Back