• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiyaaaaa!!

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
Just thought I hadn't said hi for a while.

Happy Weekend everyone. I'm just going to go be mischievous somewhere [emoji6][emoji195]❤️

6b258ee1263f7a22c27e6c0825ca03d1.jpg

Hi gorgeous :wave: hope you have a nice weekend, don't get up to too much mischief :D

Hmmmm maybe should have mentioned that the above photo was taken as i was being told off for sitting on the tortoise whilst grooming myself. That is after i ate my food and his. I'm cute though so it's ok!!

[emoji195]xoxo

H: "Those tortoise things, they are just stones really but they do have some good food. I'm not sure when mum's are coming to stay next time but I do quite enjoy it...." :lol:

H: "Those tortoise things, they are just stones really but they do have some good food. I'm not sure when mum's are coming to stay next time but I do quite enjoy it...." :lol:

H, this one is my pet. I know he likes it when i sit on him or when i flop on him or put my face riiiight in his shell to say hiya or run around and then coming back to jump on him... maybe not so much when i eat his food. But secretly he loves me and i just get told off.

I'm the younger one I shouldn't be getting into trouble. He's 18. I'm only 2!

Prinny P xoxo

Back