• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

...and certainly no cats on radio/CD

Babsie

Wise Old Thumper
... because those hairs get everywhere ...

Well, her indoors is sitting drinking early morning coffee and ignoring me so we'll see if this works any better than walking across the top of the TV ...

9b209bf5531d806c8644ef6c3f81f025.jpg

Awwww.... Wait is that a Bose!?!?

I grew up in a house where Bose stuff must be treated with the upmost respect or else, that photo would probably give my dad a heart attack :lol:

If it isn't a Bose I go back to awwwww! :)

Awwww.... Wait is that a Bose!?!?

I grew up in a house where Bose stuff must be treated with the upmost respect or else, that photo would probably give my dad a heart attack :lol:

If it isn't a Bose I go back to awwwww! :)

It is indeed (love it) - which is why she chose to sit on it, daring me to tell her off. :roll:

My niece and her partner are living with me just now,'till they can get enough cash for a rental deposit etc.They have brought their charcoal Bengal cat (Giorgio) or as I call him "Bitey *******".He loves to sit on the BT box ,obviously for a heat of his rump.:) He doesn't bite sore,you just have to read him,and shout and glare at him.

Back