• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have a spare

JessBun

Mama Doe
snugglesafe they'd like to sell?

I'm happy to buy one brand new of course as they're so worth the money, but I just thought I'd check here first just in case anyone has a spare they'd like to sell for extra xmas pennies or money towards a rescue etc. :wave: It's getting a wee bit chilly now, and I worry particularly about the piggies. Autumn seems to have got a winter coat for some reason, even though she's inside... I guess Scotland really is that cold :lol:

TIA xx

snugglesafe they'd like to sell?

I'm happy to buy one brand new of course as they're so worth the money, but I just thought I'd check here first just in case anyone has a spare they'd like to sell for extra xmas pennies or money towards a rescue etc. :wave: It's getting a wee bit chilly now, and I worry particularly about the piggies. Autumn seems to have got a winter coat for some reason, even though she's inside... I guess Scotland really is that cold :lol:

TIA xx

I remember I got a couple half price at Amazon a year ago - are there any offers around for new ones? :wave:

Thank you for the tips :wave: I really don't mind paying full price at all, as I say they sound like such a valuable piece of kit to have with small furries, especially up here. But obviously every penny saved also does help if there is a sale coming up! Especially with Christmas on it's way!!

Just thought I'd see first if anyone wasn't using one anymore and wanted some extra pennies is all :D xx

Thank you for the tips :wave: I really don't mind paying full price at all, as I say they sound like such a valuable piece of kit to have with small furries, especially up here. But obviously every penny saved also does help if there is a sale coming up! Especially with Christmas on it's way!!

Just thought I'd see first if anyone wasn't using one anymore and wanted some extra pennies is all :D xx

:wave:

Just to say that I just searched online, and found a few places selling them at £13.99, which is a very good price :) If you've other things to order from Amazon, then postage could be free x

I could sell you my one but it's missing the cover and I think p&p up to yours would basically be the same as buying the 13.99 one new online x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I could sell you my one but it's missing the cover and I think p&p up to yours would basically be the same as buying the 13.99 one new online x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I was going to make a wee cover for it anyway, or buy one of the ones on the PAP threads :wave: With first class postage I wouldn't think it would be too bad? :) I've done a lot of posting so if told me what weight and kind of packaging I could work it out? :) That's only if you want to get rid of it/extra pennies of course hon. I'm happy to buy the £13.99 one if no one has that's truly spare xxx

Back