• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Dude Rules OK!

Hi James and welcome to you and The Dude, she's lovely! What other toys does she play with? Ours like a cardboard inner tube too, but we pop a bit of carrot or herb salad into it and fold in the ends, the buns love trying to figure out how to get at the treat!

aww she is lovely
the colour is called a siamese sable
welcome both to the fourm and hope u enjot ur stay here
becky

Hello!

I have loads of stuff that I've tested out but she tends to avoid what I buy (though the rattling rope carrot thing has worked out Ok). I don't know whether this is common or not?! Maybe its just that wooden fruit shapes are just to unconvincing for her to buy into?

I let her run round the house a lot of the time - I work at home so I'm here all day - she usually finds something to keep herself busy.

I try and keep her off the wires but she's already cost me £90 in headphones! That's only three sets though, I like expensive ones.

I'm gonna test out that folding thing, that's bound to work. Probably put in carrot tops (and you can get them from Tesco's nowadays as well - best thing Jamie Oliver ever did, that!).

Thanks for the tip!

telekin said:
Blimey, it's like Little Scotland round here! Thank you for the warm welcome one and all.
:lol: you've no idea how hard it is to try and get Scottish people to use the Rabbits United forum, or any forum come to that! It's not that we're not friendly or anything, far from it, it's just that we're maybe not quite as 'rabbity' as people down south. Anyone whom I come in contact with is issued with the site details! There are very few rabbit rescue centres in Scotland and even less around the area I live in, maybe more will start up in the near future, I hope so anyway. The more people who use it, the more we can spread the word on how delightful and intelligent rabbits are, and the more people we can help, the better people can be as caregivers (ie. bunny slaves!).

I had a look at your site too, it is very professional but I can't read a dam word, my monitor has got noseprints on it after having a look!!! :lol:

Hello to you both :wave:

Where in the East Midlands are you? I have family in Derby, my uncle used to work at East Midland airport, many a happy holiday up that way!

American Adventure Park was fab :lol:

Hope you have fun here.

Kara :D

bunnyhuggger said:
telekin said:
Blimey, it's like Little Scotland round here! Thank you for the warm welcome one and all.
:lol: you've no idea how hard it is to try and get Scottish people to use the Rabbits United forum, or any forum come to that! It's not that we're not friendly or anything, far from it, it's just that we're maybe not quite as 'rabbity' as people down south.
First of all hello and welcome to you both. She's very pretty, I think most of us have mixed sex bunnies or have had at some point :lol:
Lynda you are sooooo right, us Scots really aren't as rabbity as people further down. Was at the rabbit evening at the vets the other night, while they all had rabbits and some had house rabbits not one of them wanted to yap and tell stories about how cute their bunnies are! All of them were shocked when the animal health guy stated that 2 or 3 egg cup fulls of pellets was more like it for bunnies. Think they all left with something new they had learnt and very few of them had neutered bunnies, that left me very shocked!
Angela

The Dude Rules OK

Hi James and welcome to the Forum :D . I used to have a rescued Siamese Sable, she was called Olivia aka Livvie the Loopy Lop :roll: :lol: . She was the Norah Batty of the rabbit world, if you remember who that is :lol: . I swear she would have loved to own a big broom like Norah's and bash people over the head with it, she was a bit of a fiesty character to say the least :shock: .
Your girl looks much better behaved, she is lovely :D .

SHREDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

its me Teddy Paws!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

*waves to Dude *

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

hiya!!! well peeps ive seen the dude live on webcam and can definately say she is koolies 8)

owners a bit of a nutter ( lets face it has to be to talk to moi :lol: ) hes very clever tho at website thingmy jigs :wink: it puts my easy peasey Mubby site to shame :roll: :lol:

and ive asked "James" ( knows to me as Shreds :lol: ) loads of stuff about indoor buns months agoooooo before i got Mubby :D
so its HIS fault Ive beem MUBified :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back