• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buddy- Memories!

Mia13415619

Young Bun
library

This is Buddy-If the photo worked!

She was a beautiful rabbit and was too young to of been taken when she was. I'm going to share some memories every now and then about her. She was like a best friend to me and we had a unique bond.

When I first got her about a year ago she was so shy. She would always be alert. There were times when she would get comfy though! We would bring her in every day with misty and they would run around, jumping across the sofas, always by one another's side. They would run around for hours and then eventually lie fully stretched out across the floor, snuggled into another. Buddy became more confident though, and I remember the last time I held her she licked me, and cuddled into my neck. Then she licked my hand as I put her down as if it were a thank you for taking care of me. I do miss her an awful lot. She became my rabbit and misty was my brothers. We knew that from the start, it just became more clear when they attached onto us. Her life was short and as beautiful as she was.

Rest In Peace. xx

Back