• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Where's the rest of the snow?"

supersonic

Mama Doe
Sonic seemed to be wondering that today :lol: By the time it had stopped falling it was starting to melt and get mushed up with the mud in the garden, but he was desperate to explore.

It's also the piggies first snow! Luckily their pen was half covered in snow, so they had the choice if they wanted to explore it or not. We also had a spare pumpkin, so I carved it and let them play with it for a while :) They always look guilty!

Awww what lovely guinea pigs, they match the autumn leaves!

Our late guinea also matched the autumn leaves, but he was even more orange than Finn! We must have to keep with tradition.

We're still debating wether these two are actually related or not, they were sold together at Pets and Home (I tried to put my sister off P@H but she fell in love with them and I couldn't stop her!) but we don't know if they are brothers. They each have the same colour ginger in them, albeit different markings, but their face shapes are quite different too. We love em whatever though!

Is Sonic a Conti? He's such a beautiful colour!

Pretty piggly's too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea what he is :lol: He's generally between 2.3/2.4kg, so definitely not a giant. The place I bought him from said half lion head, half lop... But he has no mane and definitely has uppy ears! But he's ace and I love him to pieces, so I don't really care! Would be nice to know though...

I have no idea what he is :lol: He's generally between 2.3/2.4kg, so definitely not a giant. The place I bought him from said half lion head, half lop... But he has no mane and definitely has uppy ears! But he's ace and I love him to pieces, so I don't really care! Would be nice to know though...

Well he's a beautiful boy no matter what! It's always a little difficult to judge scale from photos. I would however agree he doesn't much look like a lion-lop but you never know I guess!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My two does, Tessie (brown) and Daisy are lionhead x rabbits. Sonic always reminds me of Tessie, although she does have some fluff round her ears. He is lovely whatever the breed.

Back