• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So today I tried a different litter in their trays

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Science Selective pellets :lol: Mouseypie was very pleased having snaffled a good few in the time it took me to work out why there was so little wood cat litter in the bag & why it was so dark

[emoji38] that's the funniest thing I've read all day [emoji38] Christmas came early

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Science Selective pellets :lol: Mouseypie was very pleased having snaffled a good few in the time it took me to work out why there was so little wood cat litter in the bag & why it was so dark

Lol! Easily done. I almost used toothpaste to shave the other day....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should have seen their forlorn little faces when I removed it though - I did feel mean, especially for deaf Boo who was late to the impromptu nugget party

many years ago, probably drunk, I used Immac instead of toothpaste - not advisable :lol:

So what was the excuse today? Bad light? Tiredness?

Hilarious though :lol: I bet they couldn't believe their little noses :lol:

So what was the excuse today? Bad light? Tiredness?

Hilarious though :lol: I bet they couldn't believe their little noses :lol:[/QUOTE

Am very, very tired, frustrated & deranged - I nearly started a WIM thread all about how rubbish everything is now - except it's not, the bunnies are wonderful

I was starting to panic about Mouse's sudden desire to eat litter too :lol:- all this before I considered the obvious

Thats so funny......lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I can just imagie you pouring it all in a realy nice amount.....lol 😂
And then cat litter sprinkled about to forage. ..lol😂

This is so funny :lol: - the buns must have thought all their Christmases had come at once :lol:

Back