• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misty-Update!

Mia13415619

Young Bun
So in my previous post I mentioned how Bud, Mistys once great companion past away suddenly on Sunday night aged one. Ive decided that I'm not going to be able to move on, but I can make misty's life a whole lot happier. Thank you for all the positive support. I'm going to use this website a lot more because I feel much more comfortable knowing that there is so many happy rabbits out there with enthusiastic and friendly owners. I usually make her vegetables the night before and then leave them in the fridge for the next morning. It was sad doing that for only one rabbit these past days, but I have to continue for misty, and for Buds sake. Rest in peace Bud. I love you still and miss you.

This will be the last of the posts about Bud passing away. I might recap memories, but for my sake and yours I prefer not to dwell on the subject.

So in my previous post I mentioned how Bud, Mistys once great companion past away suddenly on Sunday night aged one. Ive decided that I'm not going to be able to move on, but I can make misty's life a whole lot happier. Thank you for all the positive support. I'm going to use this website a lot more because I feel much more comfortable knowing that there is so many happy rabbits out there with enthusiastic and friendly owners. I usually make her vegetables the night before and then leave them in the fridge for the next morning. It was sad doing that for only one rabbit these past days, but I have to continue for misty, and for Buds sake. Rest in peace Bud. I love you still and miss you.

This will be the last of the posts about Bud passing away. I might recap memories, but for my sake and yours I prefer not to dwell on the subject.

I look forward to lots of news of Misty, and photos if possible :D

She is one lucky rabbit to have an owner taking such an interest in her care. Thank you for posting here :wave:

Back