• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all, I'm Yvonne

Yvonne

Young Bun
and along with my son we breed netherland dwarfs and miniature lops, we are only a small stud with approx 30 rabbits including kits.

Hope to get chatting to you all.

Yvonne

Hello there Yvonne, lovely to hear from you, and welcome to Rabbits United.
I just adore all bunnies, but especially Netherland Dwarfs (and Rex! and Angora!..etc, etc :lol: )..have you got some photos you could very kindly share with us?
Thank you , enjoy the Forum :D

lots of people tell me nethies make bad pets as they are unfriendly but I find it varies from rabbit to rabbit. Most of mine are really friendly and until I got my mini lops didn't understand what people were talking about. But the personality differences are huge between the 2 breeds, the minis just demand your attention as soon as you open the hutch door they launch themselves into your arms, a bit of a nightmare with a litter of 6 in a top hutch as you have to catch all 6 at once lol. I find the nethies are much more reserved and although don't object to cuddles would be just as happy without them lol, although i do have a couple who won't touch there food until they have had there nose rubs.

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne and welcome :wave: I've two mini lops and the youngest Bluebell thinks nothing of jumping off the ramp on to my back whilst I'm on my hands and knees cleaning up :lol:

Back