• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No appreciation

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
We went out to get branches from an apple tree I saw. It still has its apples on it, but we removed these from the branches before giving to the girls.

c865f66e1c6e4fd02dff4ee1077d5860.jpg

It was about a 10 mins drive both ways and this is the appreciation we get...

d28798d67065a2d47b89a35155469020.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Incredible :shock: They are even nice green leaves :shock: Have they already got full tummies?

I can't imagine it will stay uneaten for long, but who knows, rabbits can be very strange at times :lol:

Omi - I think they'd just filled up on readigrass. They keep nibbling the bark so I've stripped the leaves and piled them up in the corner of the room.. I may make them skip their pellet meal tonight.

*sigh* There's just no pleasing some! :lol:
I love the group bunny butt. Wow. That's some diss! :shock:

I would be willing to bet that there's no trace of it in the morning :)
I've come up to bed to find Daphne in the room working her was through the leaves. (Phoebe is too busy following her daddy around and watching him work to care about food).
*sigh* There's just no pleasing some! [emoji38]
I love the group bunny butt. Wow. That's some diss! :shock:
I always get the diss from them :(
[emoji38] hopefully they'll make use, if not I'll take everything I cut down to my sisters for her guinea pigs.

Back