• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

COLDITZ .... by those naughty bunnies.

DSC_0205.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is the tunnel that Heather & Rosie, Charlie & Echo have been digging through their mound of earth. I know the flash is all wrong but I had to get down on my hands and knees, ouch! in the dark and the mud to take it.

We're waiting to see how they react when they finally come out the other end.

It's so beautifully smooth inside.

Wow, impressive bit of digging there, when I first saw your photo, I thought it was snow ! :lol:

What sightseeing choices do they have to aim for?

They've only got their hutch and the plant pots that they've emptied of herbs, grasses and blackberry plant. I wonder if they know where they're going or if they just dig, dig, dig. It was funny watching both pairs. Only one of each pair digs the tunnel at a time, but the other one watches and their feet are digging too. Then the other one gets a turn in the tunnel. Both my pairs behave like that.

DSC_0205.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is the tunnel that Heather & Rosie, Charlie & Echo have been digging through their mound of earth. I know the flash is all wrong but I had to get down on my hands and knees, ouch! in the dark and the mud to take it.

We're waiting to see how they react when they finally come out the other end.

It's so beautifully smooth inside.

Tom and **** has been compromised - use Harry! :lol: (let's see if our younger members know the film! ;) )

The second man's name has been starred out in my post, it should read the shortened version of Richard. ;)

Yes, the computer deems certain words are not appropriate, so stars them out. My bunnies have already started another tunnel. They even spread the soil waste all over the ground, so it doesn't notice. This warren is going to be 'T' shaped..

It is going to be interesting to see how far the warren build goes...miles and miles.
Thanks for the heads up on words being censored, I had best not type the name of my nearest large town as that will cause meltdown.

Back