• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet bed flooring

14907208_1116716328384359_7656529141252867412_n_zps75pfh06a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Another piece that i used in the aviary x

What have you got under the vetbed? I used it for flooring once - big mistake for me (not saying it would be for you) because my buns found it 'soft' (and they understood soft surfaces to be toilets, for some reason) and when they wet it, the urine quickly soaked through and I couldn't see it... :shock:... and it was yucky to clean out. But doubtless other people would be on top of that and would realise it could happen.

What have you got under the vetbed? I used it for flooring once - big mistake for me (not saying it would be for you) because my buns found it 'soft' (and they understood soft surfaces to be toilets, for some reason) and when they wet it, the urine quickly soaked through and I couldn't see it... :shock:... and it was yucky to clean out. But doubtless other people would be on top of that and would realise it could happen.

I have the foam tiles and some fleeces, Willow doesn't wee everywhere just in her litter tray, i got it mostly for the softness for her feet rather than the weeing part x

Mine would wee all over it and chew it! Looks lovely and cosy.

Getting some guinea pigs soon. They will have fleece bedding.

Looks great! I had this issue too, I thought the bunnies were fairly well litter trained, the top always felt dry and I couldn't smell anything, but I checked underneith after a few days and omg the puppy pads I'd put under were dripping wet :shock: I love vet bed but I've had to remove it until they're much better litter trained

Back