• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Blankets

bunnymum85

Warren Scout
Hello,

Just wondering how everyone washes their bunnies blankets?

Do you use your regular washing powder and conditioner or something else?

Thank you

I have a horse blanket wash bag and put the fleeces in that. I use any soap powder or liquid that comes to hand. I use baby/non scented conditioner. The blanket bag saves the washing machine from getting blocked up with hay.

I just brush off the hay and stick any blankets or vet bed in the wash with a bit of non-bio liquid, no fabric conditioner as this can stop fabrics from being as absorbent

I just brush off the hay and stick any blankets or vet bed in the wash with a bit of non-bio liquid, no fabric conditioner as this can stop fabrics from being as absorbent

Didn't know conditioner stops absorbancy. I'l stop using it then. I just used it as it makes the fleece nice and soft.

Didn't know conditioner stops absorbancy. I'l stop using it then. I just used it as it makes the fleece nice and soft.

Yeah I didn't know either until recently, it's the same with towels too, and some of my microfibre cloths say to never use fabric conditioner with them :)

Back