• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daddy's Girl

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
So Pepper has spent the morning tormenting me; nipping at my wrists, chewing my nails, grunting at me...

But as soon as Daddy gets up, she's as good as gold.

o_O

I threatened to sell her on eBay, and afterwards I overheard OH whisper to her: "Don't worry - Mummy goes first."

:D

So Pepper has spent the morning tormenting me; nipping at my wrists, chewing my nails, grunting at me...

But as soon as Daddy gets up, she's as good as gold.

o_O

I threatened to sell her on eBay, and afterwards I overheard OH whisper to her: "Don't worry - Mummy goes first."

:D

What a face! :love:

Quick thinking of your OH :lol:

Oh my... I'm sorry. I read this hours ago and thought I posted :cry:

Such a lovely bunny. My girls are daddy's girls too so I know how you feel ;)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Her fur is amazingly soft.

Today we have nicknamed her "HellHound" (we're waiting for hormones to die down after spay). She learnt how to jump out of her pen (the day after her spay..!) so she's in an indoor hutch over night now until bonding done. She starts rattling the bars around 7am, demanding to be let out. This morning I opened the hutch door as usual but instead of hopping out, she growled at me, bit my hand and then thumped off to the second floor... O_O

I'm beginning to thing they didn't spay her - I think they put in some sort of bad-bunny microchip instead :D

I don't want to worry you but my Bridge bun Cleo was madam before her spay and just the same after it.Charging,grunting etc.She would not tolerate being touched at all.Only her husbun Rio could groom her etc.I used to sneak the odd head and ear rub when she had her eyes shut when he was grooming her,she loved it 'till she noticed it was me...Thump and run off! The spay obviously stopped her spraying etc.The attitude remained.:lol:

Lol! Pepper had no fear; if there's any way she can get into trouble, she well :D I've fished her out of the bin, from behind the bathroom cupboard, from the desk, the window sill... She was looking at the washing machine the other day, but I'm *very* particular about closing the door...

Back