• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Using the dig box

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
The girls are using the dig box tonight while fireworks are on.
Helpful as their pet remedy diffuser is leaking behind the connector and I've had to unplug it to prevent fire risk.

(Sorry about the red eyes, have to use flash as so dark in the box)

1220812631428102b06f76209242f268.jpg

4ea4b9aed6deab88f96d325dbb2cdab8.jpg

b214dacd510b5c62afa7cd8c741c00f1.jpg

ce96140d42beafc01dfe2e42409945c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I've just been outside to sit with mine in the shed for a while. They seem OK. There are a few loud bangs now and again and the rabbits sort of stop what they're doing and listen, but don't seem overly concerned. I have to say it's pretty chilly out there and quite windy too.

I no longer have buns.However I always worried about my bridge pair Rio and Cleo at bonfire night.They were house rabbits.however they didn't even bat an eye,just slobbed on the carpet as usual,despite really loud bangs etc.

They didn't seem too bothered thankfully but it was nice to see them actually using the box as it wasn't cheap ;)

I'm glad everyone's buns seem to be coping well. I was so scared I'd have my first stasis as people really close were setting them off and we were late home to shut curtains, turn TV on etc.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Back