• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it bad that...

I don't love mine more exactly but all my animals come before my boyfriend and he knows it! They need me to survive, he's an adult human so he's bottom of the list :lol:

I don't love mine more exactly but all my animals come before my boyfriend and he knows it! They need me to survive, he's an adult human so he's bottom of the list [emoji38]
Same here.

When I had the ferrets OH knew the only way I'd move in with him is if my babies would be able to cope with it etc. He even offered to give up the spare room so they could live inside if needed.

Now we've got the bunny and we've given up the biggest room in the house lol

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I'm inclined to think it would be bad if we didn't feel this way :lol: Yep, I'm included, my boy & my bunnies mean the world to me but I have my priorities sorted ;)

I don't love mine more exactly but all my animals come before my boyfriend and he knows it! They need me to survive, he's an adult human so he's bottom of the list :lol:

This is exactly how i feel. I know my husband could live without me feeding him but my buns cant. I think he feels the same too :lol:

Bunnies come first in our whole household: just to give the blokes their due, my fluffs wouldn't get anywehre near as much enjoyment out of life without him seeing to them before me! I'm really unwell today but I'll feel better later, but the bunnies needed food so he went out and got that in the rain :) He goes for a 10min walk every day he's not at work to get it :love: I CBA so they just get leaves out the garden or dried stuff :lol:

Back