• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Rabbits

Fellie

Warren Veteran
To my darling floofy thumpalots

This letter is sent to inform you that I have plans this weekend...plans that involve making Bobo a much bigger pen and settling Joey and Frankie into their new pen as a newly married couple.

I would be so incredibly grateful if you could all abstain from getting GI Stasis from the Fireworks, losing a toe nail from silly shannigans or getting sick or injured in any other way.

I do know how you seem to enjoy scuppering any plans I have - so as an incentive - I am making some special RR Oaticakes for you today from the bag I have saved for such an occasion. If you all behave - and I do mean ALL of you - you will have these treats tomorrow night in celebration of Joey's and Frankies nuptials.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

All my love and nose rubs

Mummy
xxxxx

I'll do some before and after photos - although I feel embarrassed and guilty by Bobo's pen at the moment - it's not big enough at all but it was temporary just until we got Joey and Frankie bonded which took longer than expected. It is open for him to free range most of the day though so it's not as bad as it looks - and he spends more time in it than out of it so he seems likes it more than I do :lol:

Yay - all went according to plan - I will upload photos later.

Joey and Frankie have settled in nicely with some good groomies happening. :love:

Bobo is VERY happy - lots of mini Bobo binkies:D

Back