• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Benny & Peppermint

Peppermint

New Kit
Hi,

we have two house bunnies.

Benny (black lop) who'll be 2 in December and Peppermint (a couple of months older, white and grey flecked lop).

Not sure of Peppermint's exact age as she's a rescue bunny. Bought Benny fromn Pets at Home, but would always get rescue buns in the future. Still have a nose at the buns whenever I'm in Pets at Home though.

The biggest challenge with Benny has been hiding wires and stopping him eating the carpet, we've just about got there. Peppermint is still very shy. She was neglected by the previous owners - kid who got bored of the "toy". We'll have had her a year by December, she keeps making good progress.

Must go - can hear someone stamping!

hi

Hi there,
My housebun blueberry love carpets too! have given her off cut carpet squares in the places she digs.
wires have'nt been a problem - learnt that lesson with first bun!! :roll:

Hi all, thanks for the welcome,

Pic of Benny in the garden from last summer below, need to get some new ones of Peppermint.

http://tinypic.com/2pmxy

It's funny - when he's in the house all he wants is attention and grooming, as soon as he's outside, he's aloof - almost like he's a kid embarrassed to be with his parents.

Does anyone else have this?

Benny it just the sweetest looking bun, I think black buns are stunning :D

My two have whats called selective deafness when there in the garden, you can call there names until your blue in the face and then just when you've given up they turn round as much to say, sorry Mom did you call.........little rascals :lol:

Hello and welcome peppermint.

I agree Lynn - he does look very handsome and a little bit cheeky as well ':wave:

Back