• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My favorite xmas film, the christmas bunny

Me and my lad watch this every year and its our favorite film. Is is really factual about buns for a xmas film. The lady in it rescues unwanted buns and has loads of them in a big barn. Its great apart from how she teaches the young girl how to pick a bun up, dont like that. If you havnt seen it give it a try its a lovely heart warming story.

I loved this film too...except for the big brother. :evil:

And the picking up the rabbits part too...yeah. Not on.

But my copy is still at home in Alaska, so hopefully I can find it on YouTube or some such. :)

Just watched, thank you for the link MM. :love:
Ah me...need to run to the store...out of tissues. :cry::cry::cry:

Love the fil to watched it again at weekend lol, if you Google it they had a website, sadly the star bunny in the film passed away 2years ago

That reminds me, we need a Christmas films thread. I need to plan ahead to try to work out any I haven't seen but should! Last year's one we watched but had never seen before was Scrooged. Sadly, we realised why we'd never seen it before - it's rubbish. :lol:

I have to admit, some parts of the film were even more cringe-worthy the second or third time around seeing it. The scruffing was always something that had me shouting at the screen though. You'd think they'd try to educate better than that, but as has been said, it's an older film. :?

And I found myself crying at spots in it that hadn't moved me much originally.
Like *spoilers...don't look if you haven't seen it and don't want to know*

I can't believe how gutted I was for Mrs. Ross when Julia dissed her on Fred's (?) birthday. It literally had me weeping outright this time. I guess because I'm getting older and I saw this poor old woman with all the party hats and favors everywhere and just the bunnies for company...well...there but for the grace of God go I... :cry:

I did the same and so did my lad, we were both trying to hide our tears. :lol: Every time i watch it i think to myself how amazing it would be to have all them buns bonded together like she has, just being able to sit in the middle of them.

I always loved the Father Ted episode with the rabbits.Bishop Brennan was scared of them,maybe not the best way to show bunnies,but it made me smile,especially when some of them started humping each other.:lol:

The Christmas Bunny is on Channel 5 at the moment. I've never seen it before but remembered someone mentioned it a while back!

Just watched this with the little one, she decided it would be a family tradition and that the scene for Fred's birthday was sad and that the brother deserved to be more than bit!! Very good movie I thought aside from the scruffing!!!

Back