• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

winter bedding

Kim_w

Mama Doe
What and how much of it do you put in your bedroom area? My single bun has ripped up a load of news paper in her bedroom so I have ripped up some and put it in my pairs bedroom too!!

Going to clean them out and fill bedroom with straw tomorrow.

Would a cardboard box in there be any warmer? Only problem is in my pairs hutch the tolet in their bedroom .

I used and still use a plastic box with a fleece blanket inside, when it gets colder I'll put a snuggle safe underneath the blanket..

Floki by Jon Morgan, on Flickr

I fill the bedroom with hay and shredded paper but my buns just turf it all out into the 1st floor!! Can't win...🤗

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I wish I had a shed like yours Jon but my garden isn't big enough! It looks a great set up!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I stuff the bedroom with straw and the rabbit kicks it all out and sits against the bars in the snow, usually. Every year I think, he's a little bit older now, he must want to snuggle soon. I'll let you know when that happens :lol:

Robin is a house rabbit but his night house is in the conservatory which is a bit cooler at night now so I have bought him some fleece blankets to lay on so his tummy isn't on the floor.

He's having none of it and they are screwed up in a pile every morning:D

Back