• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Moxxie and Freya thread *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
I promised you all to open a thread for these two so you could follow their progress and their adorableness! :love: I will post all their pics in this thread in the future to keep everything in one place. :)

Please let me know if the size of these pics are ok or if they are too big. x

q3eq8sel.jpg

New collars!

RcYMmx9l.jpg

What a gorgeous girl. She looks more like a staffy every day! :lol:

S2weDIQl.jpg

Freya looking rather splendid. Although...it was only after I took this pic that I realised she was chewing a nail file! :roll:

Now for some pics I took of them together. This was difficult because they are practically opposite colours but I think they came out well.

RlbFAffl.jpg

GxNoXcQl.jpg

d71APUol.jpg

Their favourite place to sleep on an evening is in Moxxie's crate. :lol:

zVx26nil.jpg

I honestly think I made the best decision in getting Freya. Moxxie is just so, so much more happier and content. She wasn't unhappy before but it's made me realise just how much she needed canine company. :love: I have never, ever met two dogs that love each other as much as these two. They have become instant best friends and do EVERYTHING together.

Gorgeous photos, I especially love the last one of them sleeping together. They must give so much joy seeing them together x

Oh wow...I can see it's been awhile since I last saw a photo of Moxxie...hasn't she grown! :love:
They look beautiful together, VB. :D I'm so glad they've become such good company for one another. You must be so happy for them. :D

Back