• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Endeavour Please :-( *Warning Sore Hock Photo*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Endeavour has early onset arthritis and over the last few weeks he has deteriorated significantly :cry: He is on Metacam and Tramadol and he's also had Acupuncture. As you can see from the photo, he now has an ulcerated hock, a secondary condition due to his arthritis :cry:

His hock is being treated topically and the ulcerated area is being covered by a hydrocolloid dressing. Thankfully he has not had a recent episode of pain induced gut stasis, but it was a close call a few days ago. Endeavour is no longer the thug he used to be and he is very clingy with Eliza D

I am really worried about him :cry:

That looks very sore :( Poor Endeavour :(

Sore hocks are distressing and so difficult to treat successfully. Sending him lots of vibes and I hope that Eliza D can provide some distraction for him.

So very unfair. Sending loads of vibes that it doesn't continue to deteriorate and that you are able to ease it for him.

Sending Endeavour some positive vibes. I am sure you will give him excellent care so he can be back to being his usual self soon.

Back