• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does your bunny groom their heat pad?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
The heat pad arrived this morning. Heated it up and I put it down and doughnut groomed it for about 15 minutes! She's now sitting on it asleep. I think it's a big hit

This is her asleep on it

d5_zpslnhceo8l.jpg

Last edited:
Aww cute! It sounds like she loves it! Lola grooms her log tunnel :lol: and Frankie used to groom her Toy Story ball she used to chase :love:

boo grooms the radiator which is the closest thing they have to a heat pad :lol:

Good girl doughnut for being grateful

Mischa used to groom his blanket that I made from an old dressing gown. I guess maybe the warmth and the furryness feels like another bunny!

:love: Doughnut!

The heat pad arrived this morning. Heated it up and I put it down and doughnut groomed it for about 15 minutes! She's now sitting on it asleep. I think it's a big hit

That's very sweet :D

I have stone buddha by the indoor bunnies water bowl and it's lovely to see them have a drink and then groom the buddha :lol:

Julie groomed everything including us that she loved.
I have to admit that I was very disappointed not to see a pic of of Doughnut sleeping on the heating pad or grooming it.

Last edited:
Julie groomed everything including us that she loved.
I have to admit that I was very disappointed not to see a pic of of Doughnut sleeping on the heating pad or grooming it.

Sorry I was on my phone and couldn't upload photos. I've added on now :)

You put it in the microwave for 6 minutes. It seems to stay warm for about 6 hours, mine doesn't seem to last 10 hours.

You put it in the microwave for 6 minutes. It seems to stay warm for about 6 hours, mine doesn't seem to last 10 hours.
If you have an outside bun, going outside 9hrs later at 7am with freezing fingers and picking it up, it definitely feels warm :lol:

Yes, Willoughby does. I have to wrap it in an old top so that he's not grooming too close to the actually pad because I'm worried he'll burn himself of he gets carried away!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

She is still addicted to it. I did wonder if she had sat on it during the night. I think she did somehow!!

20161101_072105_zpsuekrth2p.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Any chance of me getting the heat pad back to actually heat it up! It seems to be the best thing since sliced bread, hot or cold

dough_zpskqny4yx5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back