• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little local rescue has babies (videos in link)

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
I've just spent a good few minutes watching the two videos of the older babies: http://www.burrowedheartsrescue.com/rabbits (go to the bottom of the page and it's the 20-day and 3-week ones, about 13mins total). It's xxfallenskyxx's place. I'm not into baby rabbits really (prefer my cuteness a bit more grown-up), but Lily (mum) is supercute and the babies have such great little personalities! They're all over the place, zooming up and down, eating everything, trying to get Mum to move off the food....! I love Mushroom and Brandy the best, but they're all awesome :D

That was lovely! They are all gorgeous - shame about the shavings though - hopefully it won't irritate their noses.

Ah, I hadn't realised it was someone on here. I actually enquired last week about their flops :D

They are really gorgeous :love: I love the orangey colouring on Lily and two of her babies. Willow is also lovely :)

Are you tempted?

They are really gorgeous :love: I love the orangey colouring on Lily and two of her babies. Willow is also lovely :)

Are you tempted?

I'm actually not a fan of babies, but they are very cute! I was enquiring as to who else they had in, but have since adopted from another rescue :)

Oh that's weird. As I opened the link, a waft of the unmistakeable smell of bunnies reached me - there are no bunnies here any more. :shock: Cute babies.

Back