• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bag size of www.timothyhay.co.uk

Hiya RU'rs

Does anyone order the 20kg bag of Timothy Hay from www.Timothyhay.co.uk, If so what size bag does it come in?
Trying to find out if it comes in 1 bag of 20kg or 2 bags of 10kg, as I have only got storage in my food shed for 1 bag of 10kg. I'll be able to put the other bag in our big shed building.

I've sent Gavin at Timothy Hay this question but in the mean time I was wondering if any RU'rs know.

Thanks.

Last edited:
How much is that? I didn't know they did big bags of hay.

The 10kg bag is £22.00 and the 20kg bag is £40.00. They used to have a 3kg bag on the website but it has gone now. Oat Hay has been added this year which I've heard is excellent quality, it is 7kg for £22.00.

I know it's quite expensive, especially when compared to getting a hay bale, but I've never been able to source good quality hay bales around here. The bunnies get it daily morning and night in their hay-racks for eating and I used a cheaper meadow hay in their litter trays.

Back