• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

Comet Stud

New Kit
Hi all,

My name is Emma, i am a BRC member and i show and exhibit Mini Rex. I have orange, fawn and castors. I also have 2 french lops, 2 dwarf lops and 3 guinea pigs.
Hope to chat to you all,

Emma

hi emz
told u i would be the first to say :lol:
glad u found it
iv got to say again the 2 new orange minis r so cute
any way welcome
becky

*jumps up and down* I WANNA SEE PICTURES OF MINI ORANGE REX *still jumps up and down*

:no: Lynda! mind your manners, where's your proper welcome......

:roll: Sorry Emma, hello and welcome :oops: :wave:

*jumps up and down again* NOW CAN I SEE SOME PICTURES!!!!! PLEASE!

Yes we do PHOTOS FIRST and GREETINGS SECOND around here...we have to get the priorities right!!.....

we are in suspense and waiting on the edge of our seats here..we want pictures! we want pictures! WE WANT PICTURES RIGHT NOW!!!!

and you dared to mention the "R" word... :lol: Rexes are sacred creatures around these parts....beware of a certain lady called Shantel too, as she is BONKERS about Rex and made (!) us all take part in a long, long rabbit relay getting Bonnie a Dalmatian Rex from Scotland down to her forever home with Shantel in Devon.. :D

Hello and welcome to you and your furries :wave:

Pics......................................please :bunny:

Hiya
i love the pic of your orange rex in the litter tray heres one of miffy doing the same!
beeb1e01cbec1623227b89f676e129e3.JPG

Emma,

where oh where did you get your french lops from???? :?: they are scrummy.I cannot find a breeder anywhere?????????

Hi, Emma
Love your bunnies :bunny:

Great website, I like the look of that bunny house!
I've got a french lop, Blueberry 4 months old.

look forward to chatting

Back