• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trixie small animal snack roll game

I have the one in the first link although not really used it at we scatter feed anyway.
It's a good buy :)

I've got a similar thing to the last link too. We used it a lot when Daphne was a lone bunny and it was great but it creates too much excitement with two buns and I worry about fights happening.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I've got a similar version of the second. Great fun watching them work out what to do to get to the treats!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's not quite the same but I've got a ball that you can put treats in, the opening is adjustable so you can control how quick the food comes out (http://www.miscota.co.uk/small-anim...3fa8oP5iOUeabceOR6HZH4I5AvkKfkDUfkaAv8x8P8HAQ)

My two absolutely love rolling theirs around, they've got quite good control with it and like to play with it even when they know it's empty, because of the opening they can pick it up and run around with it too. I think this would be more fun for bunnies to be honest as they can roll it in any direction whereas the cylinder in your first link would be more difficult, and the ball is adjustable which is really useful

I had a cat treat ball for Lopsy when he was a singlebun (they fight now if we give them a single food-related puzzle :(), he LOVED that so much :D He'd go flying after it, would pick it up and throw it, ram it against the bars and lift it up..! A good 30mins of fun, or more if we gave it to him without opening the holes! Sometimes we were cruel :twisted: or forgetful! If it was intentional we'd open the holes up after an hour or so or watching him play :)

Back