• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you tell your O/H to order a few birthday treats...

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
And this haul arrives!!!!
He ordered at least two of everything so this is only around half of it.
I think he got a bit carried away :lol:

[emoji38] brilliant. Can he do an order for my two girls please?? He's brilliant at ordering.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He's only allowed to order off a pre-approved list because if it was up to him they'd just get 100 bags of Fenugreek Crunchies :lol:
He did good though and the boys will get to try some new stuff :) He's pretty much ordered entire list so they've been spoilt rotten!

I was a bit shocked when such a massive box arrived :lol: It should certainly keep them going for a while!
The long stuff next to the Fenugreek Crunchies are Harvest Festivals. They go down well with my lot :) They smell delicious too. It's made up of mixed herbs, grasses and other edible plants, including dill, peppermint and flax. They are out of stock at the moment though, we had the last two!

He's only allowed to order off a pre-approved list because if it was up to him they'd just get 100 bags of Fenugreek Crunchies :lol:
LMAO XD

My OH is like this except it's bringing the fresh stuff home: he doesn't know when to stop! The poor things have been fattened up on rosehips for the last few weeks, and the only reason he spread them out so long is I said they probably shouldn't have a hundred at once! :shock: :lol:

Which reminds me, we need to clear the back bedroom up so my mate can stay over! There's currently boxes of dried forage everywhere!

LMAO XD

My OH is like this except it's bringing the fresh stuff home: he doesn't know when to stop! The poor things have been fattened up on rosehips for the last few weeks, and the only reason he spread them out so long is I said they probably shouldn't have a hundred at once! :shock: :lol:

Which reminds me, we need to clear the back bedroom up so my mate can stay over! There's currently boxes of dried forage everywhere!

He doesn't believe that 'dried green stuff' is considered a treat. He wants to buy them chocolate drops, honey sticks and various other sugary monsters :lol:
He did well this time though. He didn't sneak anything in. I was a bit shocked when I saw the invoice though! The buns might be eating well this month but we might be on stale bread and water! :shock: :lol:

This thread has been dangerous... I was jealous because I want boxes full of stuff so I've probably only done about 1/2 of your full order..... Thank you... I didn't need that money anyway XD :lol:

How are the bunnies liking it?

I was a bit shocked when such a massive box arrived :lol: It should certainly keep them going for a while!
The long stuff next to the Fenugreek Crunchies are Harvest Festivals. They go down well with my lot :) They smell delicious too. It's made up of mixed herbs, grasses and other edible plants, including dill, peppermint and flax. They are out of stock at the moment though, we had the last two!

Looking at the size of box that arrived, I'm surprised you didn't put them out of stock of a lot more things! :lol:

Back