• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun rabbit accessories

Alicia

Mama Doe
Boyfriends niece is getting rabbits, she is 5 and it's her birthday next week so I'm going to get her a few rabbit bits to go in the hutch. As she is only 5 I'd like to get her a fun/different looking hideaway house that would be big enough for 2 medium sized bunnies, they're only babies now but I'd like something for when they're bigger too. I've looked online but they are all quite plain, it's not the end of the world as long as it does the job I just thought it would be nice to find a pretty one. Just to add, both parents are fully on board with getting rabbits, her mum is just as excited as she is so no worries there :)

I thought that but I'm not very arty and it might look a bit rubbish :oops: I might keep looking for a little bit but I may do that if I can't find anything

Manor pet housing and Boyles Pet Housing will customise and create bespoke orders too.

I can't praise manor pet housing enough. I've never found anything anywhere near their quality. Even their plain stuff painted a nice colour looks good :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I'd go for something plain and then get some cuprinol garden shades (pet safe once completely dry) tester pots in her favourite colour(s) and help her decorate it. Yes, it will probably look like a five year old did it but I bet she'd get a lot of enjoyment from doing it herself.

Back