• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiya fellow bunny slaves !!

Luize

New Kit
Hiya everyone, I am luize and I live in Manchester with my ever so cute house rabbit Smirnoff !!
Smirnoff is a holland lop, with white and ginger fur, he is 2 and a half and I got him when he was 7 weeks old. He is fully house trained (although he is such a cheeky boy and loves loves loves to chew)
you can check out pics of smirnoff on http://community.webshots.com/user/smirnoff69

Nice to meet you all

Luv Lu & Smirnoff
xxx :bunny:

Lu

Oh my god Smirnoff is gorgeous, you must be very proud!

Welcome to you :wave: love the pic of you (I presume!) holding him!

Kara :D

Hi Lu - very cute bun - reminds me of my Robster (you can see him on the link below - (see Lynda, I will get the hits up for you, and lighten Jim's wallet).

http://home.btconnect.com/Nucleus/bunnyhugger/frendgal2.htm

Smirnoff is a good name :) How does he find walking on the laminate flooring - Robbie hates it - he takes runs and jumps between the carpets and rugs, and tries to avoid it as much as poss.

hi,
when u say holland lop do u also mean mini lop
mini lop means holland lop but other contries call mini lops holland lops
if that makes sence
any way he is very cute and cheeky
welcome to the forum
becky

Hiya Lynn, smirnoff is fine on laminate floor, I suppose just because he is so used to it, he hasn't really known much different. he loves to lie flat out on it to cool his tummy !! Although when he decides to have a big run and a binky, his little legs are running, but he doesn't get very far, its quite funny to watch ! He loves it in the garden though when he can have a right run around and grip onto the floor !

Luv Lu & Smirnoff

xxx :lol:

Luize said:
Hiya everyone, I am luize and I live in Manchester with my ever so cute house rabbit Smirnoff !!

Hi Lu! :wave:

I recognise Smirnoff from APR! He's adorable.
Lovely to see you posting here too.

Take care,

Hi Jeremy & Caroline

Thanks for the welcome, I have not been on APR for a while, as I am so busy at work. Hope you and the buns are all well !!

Luv Lu & Smirnoff

xx

Hi Luize and Smirnoff!

I have visited your webshots and left entries in your guest books. Smirnoff is just so cute! Welcome here to the forum!

I have my photos of Hunny Bunny on Webshots as well. I have looked at your other albums as well - very good! Can you tell me if you are like me and using webshots for free or have you subscribed i.e. upgraded to premium? Have you got your lovely Smirnoff on your desktop through webshots?? :bunny:

Back